In celebration of inspirational women around the world... bound by our joy and our laughter, heartache and tears. Join us on our journey of Motherhood: one which will be exciting, surprising and devastating, all at the same time...

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Today is a new day... fresh with no Mistakes

And yet here I go again, another adventure that I am beginning. An adventure that all started with a single post that I saw on that cyber world called Facebook. To be honest, at first I thought it was an original post, since I had no reason to Google what I now realize is a mythic story to Mother's everywhere. And when I really think about it, it is every Mother's story, no matter whoever first penned the words that have consumed me for the last couple of weeks.

If you've seen it, you know it well, as the words are poignant and stick in your head. If you are a first time reader, then prepare yourself for a lovely tribute to us all.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment