In celebration of inspirational women around the world... bound by our joy and our laughter, heartache and tears. Join us on our journey of Motherhood: one which will be exciting, surprising and devastating, all at the same time...

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mommy Find of the Week

My new discovery!
Have I told you how in love I am with my new toilet seat? Is it insane that I am over the moon with happiness over my discovery at Fleet N Farm? Who knew that something so simple could bring such stabilizing joy into my life?

For anyone with small children, in particular small children that have an aversion toward sitting on the toilet for any length of time... this is a Godsend! My youngest, a tiny boy with a teeny bottom has been a bear to potty train over the years... pull-ups... enemas... miralax... you name it, he's done it! And while we have finally made it through from the dark side into the joy of pooping on the potty... I do believe that this wonderful discovery would have made the journey a little easier. Just saying... find joy in the small things in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment