In celebration of inspirational women around the world... bound by our joy and our laughter, heartache and tears. Join us on our journey of Motherhood: one which will be exciting, surprising and devastating, all at the same time...

Monday, March 28, 2011

Best Laid Plans

And reality strikes again! Our morning plans of a breakfast get together have been put on hold as a nasty flu bug has yet again made its rounds amidst our clan. Luckily, it looks as if we will be able to reschedule for the the very next day as I am anxious to unveil our first POK surprise to be sent out on Monday to our lucky lady of the month. Our maiden voyage is upon us and I've decided that I my dream job would be a gift bag designer, as I am finding immense pleasure in wrapping up this box of goodies for Julie. As this surprise is to be sent via mail to Arizona, my imagination has been in full gear to what we can pack in a shoe box that won't be to heavy and will be able to travel easily. So far we've come up with a variety of movies that we all adore, a handmade spa cloth and soap, chocolates and a cute little candle that I've adored with our "kindness" charm with a sweet little gingham ribbon. I've decided that this is the best way to display this token of appreciation for our special gals.
    Since this is our first box, I'm sure that it will change and get more polished in the future, but I am excited for the thought of Julie opening the pretty poka-dot care package and know that it was put together with love.






No comments:

Post a Comment