In celebration of inspirational women around the world... bound by our joy and our laughter, heartache and tears. Join us on our journey of Motherhood: one which will be exciting, surprising and devastating, all at the same time...

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Safe Arrival

Been a busy week and just finding time today to come on and update. I am happy to announce that our package arrived safetly in Arizona and was a great surprise to Julie. Her sister had been in on the secret, so it was a fun that they both excited by the surprise! I find myself already thinking about next months gal who is already choosen and need to touch base with Ali about getting this prepped for delivery in the next three weeks. We fell a little behind as March (Julie) became April and now April will become May. As busy Moms, this is totally acceptable in my book... so we will just prod along...in my mind, kindness is all about timing sometimes, and life never is about perfect timing, at least not in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment