In celebration of inspirational women around the world... bound by our joy and our laughter, heartache and tears. Join us on our journey of Motherhood: one which will be exciting, surprising and devastating, all at the same time...

Monday, April 11, 2011

I used to be wild....really....

So eight hours, three boxes of bleach, four boxes of hair dye and I basically look exactly as I started! Yep, a weekend wasted to change equals pretty much the same ol me! LOL... but I am happy at announce that I did not fry my hair off, I did manage to reclaim my dignity after a orange Ronald McDonald detour and I'm back looking like me! Pheww.... I had a couple scarey moments there! I suppose it is a little lighter, hard to tell in the picture, but noticable in natural sunlight. My biggest dissappoinment is the stain from hair dye on my new shower curtain, but I guess the damage could have been worse, so I'll chalk it up to one for the lesson books. I used to be wild... really... but now find myself happier in the security of what I know to be true... including my hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment